NYDS would like to thank our sponsors and donors for their continued financial support. Without this generosity and committment to NYDS, our Scholarship Program would simply not be possible.
NYDS Scholarships for financial assistance range from $50.00 to $385.00 and are open to students from anywhere in New Zealand.
Scholarships are assessed on a competitive basis and both financial need and the standard of the student’s application will be considered. The application deadline is December 1st, 2017, but early applications are encouraged.
To apply for a scholarship, please complete the Online Application Form as normal and also attach the following:
- A one page supporting document where you answer the following questions:
- Briefly explain your financial need (ie: the reason you would not be able to attend NYDS without a scholarship).
- Share with us what the opportunity to attend NYDS on a scholarship would mean to you.
- How might you and/or your school help to raise funds for you to attend NYDS?
- Include the name and contact details (e-mail and phone number) of someone respected (eg: teacher, careers counsellor, coach, employer), who knows you reasonably well and can attest to your character and commitment.
If you have any questions, contact us on email@example.com.