NYDS | April 17-25, 2021
For Ages 15-19
Applications now open for 2021
NYDS are currently working very hard to process your applications for 2021 alongside any applications remaining from 2020 – Administration will be in touch as soon as possible.
Please read these important instructions before completing your application:
Please use your mouse or the TAB button to navigate through the application. Do not use the ENTER button.
Once you click SUBMIT APPLICATION, you will not be able to amend your application. If you have completed all required questions, you will be taken to a confirmation page and will also receive an automatic e-mail confirming that your application has been received. IF THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN, YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED ALL REQUIRED QUESTIONS – questions with missing information will be highlighted in red and you must complete these and click SUBMIT APPLICATION again.
In order to complete this Application Form, you will need:
- Contact info for yourself, your parent(s) and at least one emergency contact person.
- Details of your relevant experience and the name and contact phone number of a testimonial who can recommend you (eg: Drama, Speech, Dance, Music or English teacher).
- To have read the Class Descriptions and decided on your top six choices.
- To have your Parent or Legal Guardian complete Sections 5 (Medical, Dietary & Other Information) & 6 (Parental Consent & Agreement).
- To pay a $100.00 deposit by direct credit to our bank account: ANZ – The National Youth Drama School Trust – 01-0646-0246667-00 (please include your full name as the reference)
- To agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’