NYDS | April 13-21, 2019
The deadline for applications is March 1st, 2019, but we recommend you apply early as NYDS generally reaches capacity well before this date.
TO APPLY, PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW.
Please read these important instructions for completing your application:
Please use your mouse or the TAB button to navigate through the application. Do not use the ENTER button.
Once you click SUBMIT APPLICATION, you will not be able to amend your application. If you have completed all required questions, you will be taken to a confirmation page and will also receive an automatic e-mail confirming that your application has been received. IF THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN, YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED ALL REQUIRED QUESTIONS – questions with missing information will be highlighted in red and you must complete these and click SUBMIT APPLICATION again.
In order to complete this Application Form, you will need:
- Contact info for yourself, your parent(s) and at least one emergency contact person.
- Details of your relevant experience and the name and contact phone number of a testimonial who can recommend you (eg: Drama, Speech, Dance, Music or English teacher).
- To have read the Class Descriptions and decided on your top six choices.
- To have your Parent or Legal Guardian complete Sections 5 (Medical, Dietary & Other Information) & 6 (Parental Consent & Agreement).
- To pay a $100.00 deposit either by online banking or by sending in a cheque.
Our preferred method of payment is by direct credit to our bank account: ANZ – The National Youth Drama School Trust – 01-0646-0246667-00 (please include your full name as the reference)
You can also mail a cheque payable to the National Youth Drama School to: National Youth Drama School, PO Box 600, Napier 4140
- To agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’